Milestones and awards
Today is a big day. Why? Today I am 24 weeks pregnant or 6 months pregnant. Never thought I would make it this far. 24 weeks pregnant also means that I made it to viability. Wow. Not that I want him to come any time soon, but knowing that I made it this far is comforting. Only one more month until the third trimester. Holy smokes. If you last until the end of this post I will reward you with a picture.
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. I am a shy person in real life and more outgoing on the internet. I’m trying to become more outgoing in real life, but it’s slow going.
2. My favorite colors are green, pink, purple, and cranberry
3. I like to cook. Well, I did when I didn’t have to think of something yummy to make for dinner every night. Usually I just pick something easy to throw in the oven or something fast. Because of this I like to call myself a foodie, but I’m not out creating all sorts of things. I do read food blogs though.
4. I’m a hesitant driver. I don’t like driving new places, but I’m getting better thanks to my garmin which I ❤
5. My favorite foods include chocolate, sushi, cake, and cheese. Most of these things I can only eat in small quantities or not at all at the moment which stinks. Right now I’m all for fresh fruit that is juicy.
6. I wish I was crafty and could make something cool and be able to sell it on sites like etsy and such
7. I am a major softie and will get upset at dumb disney movies and cry when people I don’t know get married or have babies.
I have been a major neglectful blogger so whoever would like to have an award and fill out the survey, please do so. I award you! I am going to try and catch up on my blog reading/commenting soon!
For all the people who have made it to the end of my entry here is your award. A picture of me today in my red dress. I’m all for comfortable easy dresses on a warm day. Don’t mind all of the mess behind me.
- Posted in: Pregnancy