This is going to be a short entry as I am on hubby’s netbook with the small a.ss keyboard that drives me crazy. We are up visiting hubby’s extended family and will be telling them tomorrow our good news when we celebrate our second christmas and give out gifts with them.
Lots of good thing happened today:
- I had my last appointment at my RE’s office today. I graduated! I gave the two main people I worked with hugs and I got to finally see what was in that gift bag I saw people getting when they left.
- We got to hear the baby’s heart beat for the very first time. I got teary and it sounded very cool.
- The baby is growing great. I am 11 weeks and some, but measuring at 12 weeks. The baby is getting a lot bigger so that you can’t see the whole body in the screen. It was very wiggly today, but we got some great views of body parts. We have elbows, and knees, toes, ears, ribs, and even a bladder. Very cool.
- Just like MFM they did not see the weird circle anywhere. So it went away and I don’t have to worry anymore.
- They told me today that I don’t have to have pio shots anymore! My butt is very happy about this, though I am a little nervy. I asked them three times if they were sure I could stop them. They said yes, my placenta has taken over and everything will be ok.
In regards to my last entry, the lady I saw I believe was a midwife. She wasn’t even one of the main ob’s so I didn’t come to the practice for her. So next time hopefully I will see someone different and like them much better. I am sure I will see all of them at some point.
I hope all of you are doing well. I know I am way behind on reading and commenting on blogs. I hope to catch up soon when we get home.
- Posted in: Uncategorized