While I am not doing ICLW this week, I saw this survey on a bunch of blogs and wanted to fill it out 🙂
99 Things About Me (Everything that I have accomplished is in bold)
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band -I started playing the clarinet in fifth grade and played the b flat, bass, and contra alto clarinet all through to college.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to DisneyWorld I have been twice. Once with my parents and once on a high school band trip. I hope to go again soon for a vacation since my husband has never been.
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris-I went on a summer band trip abroad. We went to Germany, London, France, and Brussels.
13. Watched a lightning storm
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning I went to Cancun with my parents after I graduated high school. I couldn’t eat certain things for a month after that trip.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables I grew cucumbers last year in a pot on my back deck. They came out kinda weird though.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France I almost walked past it too. It’s very small. I only knew it was it because there was a group of people surrounding it.
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill I have taken days off when I need it and not necessarily sick. However, I have never had paid days off until this current position so I’m not sure if it counts.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping When I was younger
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice – I didn’t, but I was in Venice. They were very expensive so we decided against it.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise We went on a cruise for our honeymoon in the Caribbean. I got sea sick and didn’t enjoy it as much as I should have.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person I used to have family in Buffalo, NY which isn’t far away. We went on one of those boat rides where you get soaked going by the falls.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community We drive past Lancaster, PA every now and again.
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris I did this again on my band trip. It was late and they almost started shutting it down while we were still up at the top!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud – I hate the mud and getting dirty, so I haven’t done this one.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies I was a Brownie and made it to Girl Scout, but quit soon after that.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – My mother threw away all my care bears and my little ponies and I was so sad/mad.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square The big coup of soup banner is what I think of when I think of Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London This was very cool. Unfortunately I lost all my pictures from my trip here. I think I opened up the film part of my camera and messed it up.
77. Broken a bone
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House I have seen it through the gates, but never actually been in it.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby – I hope some day.
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
- Posted in: Infertility