First off, I decided to get back on my eye drops. My old pediatrician emailed me an article he found that said that I should be fine. I knew I probably would be the whole time, I just wanted research that said so. Otherwise I would always be wondering.
Thanks to Still Waiting for My Sunshine for giving me this award. I really appreciate it. Sorry it took me so long to put this up and respond to it.
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Copy the award and place it in your blog
Link the person who nominated you for this award.
Tell us 7 interesting things about you
Nominate 7 bloggers
Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
Here’s 7 things about me:
1. I played the clarinet all through elementary school through some of college. I started playing the b flat clarinet and moved to the bass clarinet. I also played a little of the contra alto clarinet. I enjoyed playing the ones that were as big as me. I’m only 5’2.
2. I am a bit internet obsessed. I check my email a million times a day and have more than one email account that I obsessively check. I also bought my ipod touch partly because I could check my email out on the go.
3. One of my favorite flowers is the honeysuckle. I love how it smells. When I was in preschool there was a big honeysuckle bush by the playground and the smell stuck with me. I can smell a honeysuckle bush a mile away.
4. I don’t like driving. I’ve gotten a lot better over the years and especially now that I have a Garmin. However, I stress when I have to drive somewhere new and always have to have a paper map of where I am going.
5. I can’t stand mushrooms, olives, or sun dried tomatoes.
6. My favorite foods to snack on are carbs. I eat way too many of them sometimes. One of my favorite carb snacks is chex mix. We went to a movie night last night and our contribution to the food was a giant bag of chex mix. I was excited to take home the leftovers.
7. I have a very cute orange tabby. I thought about getting another cat, but I’m not sure how he would get along with another cat and I keep hoping we will get pregnant soon. I also would like to get a dog, but cat’s can take care of themselves so much more. If I did get a dog I think I would want an english bulldog. So cute.
I nominate anyone who is reading this post and wants to fill out the survey. I ❤ all of you 🙂
- Posted in: Infertility