This entry will be sort of random. I have a lot of random thoughts going through my head – snippets about different things.
1. Recently I have been hearing about people who I sorta know who have had to deal with infertility. I heard about a past co-worker who was just put on medicine to try to get pregnant. I’m not sure what kind though. I also heard a nurse today say that she had a laproscopy (I can never spell that) when she was trying to get pregnant. It’s just nice to hear that there are other women out there going through the same thing. I didn’t say anything to either about my similar experiences.
2. A couple of nights ago I had a dream. I don’t remember a lot about it and it was almost a week ago so the memories are going away. Anyways – I remember standing in front of a mirror and staring at my stomach. I remember being surprised that I was pregnant and that my belly was starting to show, like it had just popped out. I remember thinking how am I supposed to tell people when this just happened? It was weird and I was a little sad when I woke up.
3. I found out through facebook yesterday that one of my elementary school friends gave birth. This is a good thing, but I don’t think she was due until December. Her baby was born in a dramatic fashion she writes and is now in the NICU. It really makes you think that even though some women can get pregnant easy they still have issues too. I hope that her baby is ok and is able to get out of the NICU soon.
4. The menstrual cramps are here and I can feel that aunt flo will be coming soon. I wish it would hurry up so we can get this show on the road already. I really hope that this cycle moves a lot faster than last cycle.
5. Do any of you guys use the Stirrup Queen’s forum? I have tried looking at it a few times, but the posts I always find seem out dated. Am I doing it wrong? It just seems a little hard to navigate.
- Posted in: Infertility